Ronnp09 in Club Penguin/Puffle Home About Ronnp09 Funny Pictures Unlockable Codes Play Club Penguin!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Featured Igloos - February 10

Hey Penguins! 


I almost forgot to post this... Featured Igloos for Feb. 10! The igloos look very awesome! Here's what Happy77 posted and said:

  
                    Greetings! 
Check out some of the fabulous igloos you nominated!  
Cooldude989 said: I think Oceandragon1's igloo is AMAZING it always is, even though it changes almost every week it's always so cool !!!



Oceandragon1_03.jpg

Kay Kay 1237 said: I think Bigblue76 has an awesome igloo! Its like a pool party!!!
Bigblue76_03.jpg
Marioyoshi11 said: You should totally check out my friend Charlie Blak's igloo it is soooooooo awesome it's a TV studio!!!!!! Check it out! :D
Charlie Blak_03.jpg
Does your friend have a sweet igloo you'd like us to feature? Share their penguin's name and why you like it in the comments. Stay tuned for more featured igloos soon! 


Waddle on! :) 



-Club Penguin Team


 II especially liked Charlie Blaks igloo, It really looks like a very awesome TV Studio! What do you like the most here? Let me know in some comments to figure out! 




Until then.... Waddle on











1 comment:

  1. Your new pin trackers are amazing Ronn! At the moment I can't be an author on your blog, but in a month or two maybe I can. I hope I can see you on Club Penguin soon!

    ~Gpumpkin~

    ReplyDelete